Saturday, September 27, 2008

September 26, 2008 - Dear Alex,

Dear Alex,
Tonight I walked you in the stroller around the neighborhood. We stopped at Rosepepper Catina, the restaurant where your brother and I go weekly to have a father-son dinner. I pulled the stroller inside and found Max and my favorite waitress and hostess. I wanted to show you off.

We've started bonding a bit more this week. The family is getting into somewhat of a routine. Mom takes her times out of the house or to rest. During those moments I hold you or just sit next to you. The past couple nights, I've taken you for a walk.

Other fathers of two agree that it takes longer to bond with child #2. The papa is so busy making sure everyone has everything and that #1 is entertained. Thus, time with #2 is a bit short.

I'm a #2 and never felt deprived. Hopefully this is just a stage and it's ending.

No comments: