Thursday, January 5, 2012

September 11, 2011 Dear X Boys,

Dear X Boys,
Tonight you slept in separate beds.  You've been sharing a queen-sized mattress that sat on the floor ever since I was too exhausted to lift Alex into his crib about two years ago.  We moved into the new house a couple weeks ago and you two shared a blow up mattress while we waited for your beds to be built.

You both took quickly to having your own bed.  I laid with Max while mama lay next to Alex.  You both were fine.

Me?  I'm glad you have a place of your own.  Yet I miss peeking in at night and seeing the two of you lying together.

9/11 mattresses, sleeping apart

disney on ice - buying stuff

Ted - showing him the house "He said he likes it"

10/16 - parent mtg. abintra - alex social

10/22 dressing for titans game - got my football chones

10/22 better to be tired because your challenged then tired because you're bored. -- john tuturro

10/26 doesn't like being on big playground; rough;they call me small; make funny faces at them

10/27 scinece center buy something; but i don't have any money

10/30 Am I eccentric or just wearing a funny hat? tom waites

11/3 didn't call me max at swimming.

11/4 guy at post office "They remind me of two boys I used to know"

We choose to give hback to cmty because it's esier than being part of a community - Anderson Williams

11/9 He's funny. I mean, he's comedian funny.

11/10 - recovered videos "I got my little boys back"

No comments: