Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15, 2009 - Dear Ted,

Dear Ted,
Alex has suddenly fallen for stuffed animals.

I'm sure it's directly or indirectly due to your influence. You were with him at the hospital when he was born. And you were near him many of his first days at home.
Most likely more importantly, you've been with me for as long as anyone can remember and you helped create my beliefs that stuffed animals are magical.

The first thing I bought my two sons was the same thing I buy all my friends' new kids: a stuffed animal. Max got Flip. Alex got Lentil.


Up until the past few days, Alex didn't show much interest in stuffed animals. Then I put Max's Moxi in the mirror and suddenly Alex has become attached to stuffed animals.


Thanks to you Ted. I'm happy to continue the tradition!

No comments: